This flat iron rod has a button on one end. You can use an action to press the button, which causes the rod to become magically fixed in place. Until you or another creature uses an action to push the button again, the rod doesn’t move, even if it is defying gravity. The rod can hold up to 8,000 pounds of weight. More weight causes the rod to deactivate and fall. A creature can use an action to make a DC 30 Strength check, moving the fixed rod up to 10 feet on a success.
- 1st edition 5th Edition adventure All Rolled Up Amphail ARU Bargewright Inn box set class D&D Starter Set dice dwarf elf Essentials Kit Fighting Fantasy Forgotten Realms Goldenfields halfling Hellfrost human Improved Initiative Leilon Living Greyhawk Lord of the Rings Lost Mine of Phandelver metal dice owlbear Phandalin Princes of the Apocalypse Q Workshop race Red Box Red Larch rogue Sarbreenar Savage Worlds Scarlet Brotherhood side trek staff Tales from the Yawning Portal Triboar Under Illefarn Warhammer Fantasy Role Play Westbridge Yartar
- Explorer's Guide to Wildemount 14 January 2020
- Subclasses, Part 1 14 January 2020
- Explorer’s Guide to Wildemount 10 January 2020
- Dungeon Masters Guild Adepts 6 January 2020
- Forgotten Realms Laeral Silverhand's Explorer's Kit 3 January 2020